If you grocery shop at Kroger instead of Publix, you can still earn money for the band just by shopping. You have to link your rewards card to the West Forsyth Band account. It does not reduce your grocery rewards at all, so get all your friends and family to do it.
- Navigate your browser to www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Scroll down to the Georgia section, and tap on “Enroll Now”.
- If you don’t have a Kroger Plus Account, create an account with the instructions below. Continue if you have an account.
- Enter your ID and Password. The system will navigate you to your account.
- Navigate to your “Account Summary” screen and find the “Community Rewards” section in the bottom right. Click Edit.
- In the “Find Your Organization” text box, enter 93924 and click Search. The system will display the organization name WEST FORSYTH BAND BOOSTERS
- Choose that selection and click Save.
- You’re done (sorry that it was longer than 3 steps – the band boosters didn’t build this system).
To create your account
- When the system prompts you for your ID and password, look for the “Create an Account” button in the upper right. Click on it.
- Enter the information the system requests and also your Kroger Plus card number (the 12-digit number below the barcode on your Kroger Card). Submit the information.
- Kroger will send you an email in order to confirm your email address. Look for the email in your inbox or possibly your junk mail box. This email should arrive within 60 seconds. Click on the link in the email to go to your Kroger account and confirm the address.
- Once you are in your account, continue from step 5 of the enroll process.